Application Process for Households
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I apply for Child Care Assistance (CCAP)?
- 1a. What are the eligibility requirements for the Child Care Assistance Program?
- 1b. What is the maximum income allowed for my household size?
- 2. What are the types of child care providers that are eligible for payment through the Child Care Assistance Program?
- 3. What verification will be needed to process my application for Child Care Assistance?
- 4. When can I bring my child to the child care provider?
- 5. Does my child have to go to a child care center for me to be eligible to apply for child care assistance?
- 6. Who must be included on my application?
- 7. How long will it take to process my application?
- 8. Can I get help with child care while I look for work?
- 9. Do I qualify if I attend school full time?
- Finger Scans