Frequently Asked Question

1. How do I apply for Child Care Assistance (CCAP)?
Last Updated about a month ago

There are several ways you may obtain an application to apply for child care assistance. The fastest way to apply for child care assistance is online. You may visit our website here to apply for CCAP.

If you do not have access to the internet, you can visit a local library for computer access or the Department can mail you an application.

You can fax the application to 225-376-6060 or mail the CCAP application to:

Department of Education 
CCAP Household Eligibility 
P. O. Box 260037 Baton Rouge, LA 70826

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!